Kagati Himal Pahad Terai is a fruit found everywhere. This fruit is considered to be very important in terms of nutrition.
Known as the jewel of pickles, vegetables, pulses and many other dishes, this fruit is of special importance from the point of view of health. Lemon is a suitable and accessible source of Vitamin C. Eating this fruit helps a lot in losing weight. Vitamin C in lemons helps to strengthen the immune system. Lemon also plays an important role in preventing circulatory problems, diabetes and eye problems. In particular, drinking lemonade on an empty stomach in the morning is said to be more beneficial.
1. Vitamin C found in lemon strengthens our body’s immune system.
2. Although lemon is sour in taste, it is an alkaline fruit. Regular consumption of lemon water helps in balancing the acid and alkali in the body.
3. Lemons are high in pectin fiber, which helps keep the intestines healthy. Lemons also have powerful antibacterial properties.
4. Drinking lemon water on an empty stomach in the morning helps in expelling toxins from the body.
5. Lemon water also helps in strengthening the digestive system.
6. Lemon is a good source of calcium, magnesium, potassium, citric acid and phosphorus.
7. Drinking lemon water helps to stop the growth and development of dangerous bacteria in the body.
8. Lemon water is also beneficial in the treatment of colds.
9. Lemon also plays a special role in nourishing the brain and keeping the nerve cells healthy.
10. Lemon helps in supplementing uric acid.
11. Kagati helps to control blood pressure.
12. Lemon water balances the amount of oxygen and calcium in the liver.
13. If you drink lemon water every day, you will not get kidney stones and it will help to get rid of the stones by dissolving them.
14. Regular consumption of lemon water also helps in reducing weight gain.
15. Removes skin blemishes and makes the skin radiant.