Air Canada based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from appropriate prospects for the position of Ramp agent– air transportation who are self-motivated and have great interpersonal skills.
The prospect that obtained picked will be called for to start job asap. The openings refer to Irreversible employment or Full time job. The shift timings consist of Day, Evening, Evening, Weekend Break, Change, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and also Early Morning.
|Job Role:||Ramp Attendant|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Job Type:||Full Time-Part Time|
|Min. Education:||High School / Secondary|
|Job Category:||Canada Government Jobs / Agriculture Jobs / Construction Jobs|
|Nationality:||All Nationality Can Apply|
|Min. Experience:||1-2 Years|
|Job Location:||Mississauga, ON|
|Salary:||$23.36 hourly 40 hours per week|
|Benefits:||Will be discussed in the interview|
- The candidate must be proficient in English language.
- There are no typical education and learning demands such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal prospect will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in an associated industry.
- The candidate ought to go through a comprehensive criminal history check in addition to a medical exam.
- The candidate needs to have airport terminal security clearance.
- Transportation/travel information
- The candidate should have a legitimate driver’s permit.
Work problems and also physical capabilities
- The candidate ought to be prepared to do literally demanding tasks as part of their day-to-day work.
- Wellness, Financial and also Long term advantages will certainly be supplied to the selected prospect.
- Under Health Benefits, the picked candidate will certainly obtain Oral plan and Health care plan.
- Under Financial benefits, the chosen prospect will certainly obtain benefits in accordance with the collective arrangement.
- Under Long Term Advantages, the selected prospect will receive Other advantages as well as Pension.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.