Many users might experience QuickBooks error C-343 while trying to run the QuickBooks Desktop application on their device. The users might also get stuck with this error when they are not using the QuickBooks version as per the current version. Whenever the user ends up with the error, you will get the pop-up error message on your computer screen that says:
An error has occurred in QuickBooks. Please restart QuickBooks to try again. If you continue to experience this error, please note the C = value and contact technical support. C = 343”.
There is no doubt that this error will interrupt the users while accessing the company file and disrupts the ongoing business activity. This comprehensive guide will emphasize the causes that trigger the error. The quick remedies to resolve the error have also been explained below.
If you are unable to proceed further with your ongoing work because of QuickBooks Error C- 343 and looking for immediate help? Connect with one of our experts by placing a call at the helpline number +1(855)-738-0359 and get the required results. Our experts will not disappoint you and will guide you in the best possible manner.
What are the causes that might lead to QuickBooks Error Code C=343?
There are numerous reasons that are responsible for QuickBooks Error C-343. We have discussed some of them below:
- It might be possible that you are accessing the discontinued version of QuickBooks Desktop.
- Another reason may be the unsupported version of the Windows operating system.
- You might also receive this error when you are using the damaged or corrupt QuickBooks company file.
Related Post: QuickBooks Crash Com Error
Best Possible Ways To Rectify QuickBooks Unexpected Error C 343
After knowing all the significant causes that arise, QuickBooks Unexpected error C 343 moves towards the troubleshooting steps to fix the error. Here we have mentioned some of the pro tips using which you can easily resolve the error.
Solution 1: Disable Windows Compatibility Mode for QuickBooks QBW32.exe file
- In the first place, look for the QuickBooks folder to search for the file named QBW32.exe.
- You will get the file within the C: > Program Files (x86)”—usually C:> Program Files (x86) > Intuit > QuickBooks folder.
- Following this, right-click on the QBW32.exe file and opt for the Properties option.
- Now, below the Compatibility section, ensure you have marked the checkbox of “run this program in compatibility mode”.
- After this, try rerunning QuickBooks, and if you are still receiving the error, go to the next troubleshooting step.
Also Read: QuickBooks Update Error 15243
Solution 2: Repair the Damaged or Corrupted Company File:-
- Access the QuickBooks Tool Hub download page by clicking on the QuickBooks Tool Hub option from the Help tab.
- Soon after this, choose the appropriate download link. Then, save the downloaded setup file of the QuickBooks Tool Hub on your desktop to access it easily.
- Afterwards, run the downloaded setup file to commence with the installation task. Act according to the online instructions to accomplish the installation process.
- After completing the installation, open the file by double-clicking on your desktop’s QB Tool Hub icon.
- Furthermore, click on the highlighted Company File Issues tab and click QuickBooks File Doctor.
- Pick your company file via the Browse option and mark the Check File Damage Only checkbox.
- Finally, select the Diagnose File option and let File Doctor identify and fix issues with the company file.
In a Nutshell!!
We hope that the solutions written above will help you fix the QuickBooks Error C-343. To fix this issue, you can also update QuickBooks to the latest released version. For any additional help regarding the issue, connect with our professionals by dialing the helpline number +1(855)-738-0359 to acquire the best possible assistance.