When it comes to choosing the best printing service, most people prefer Canon IJ printers. With http // ij.start.canon you can print quality documents without any problems. The Canon Ij printer not only provides quality printing services, but also supports the best scanning, faxing and copying functions. The printer allows users to print quality documents skillfully and efficiently. In this post, we will share simple steps to help you complete the Canon IJ setup by following the link at http://ij.start.canon. So read the post carefully and follow the instructions above to complete the setup without any problems.
Canon Printer Hardware Setup
Follow the setup to setup canon printer manually –
- For IJ Start Canon Setup, firstly you need to complete the hardware setup for your device.
- Unbox your printer and connect it to the power outlet using the power cable.
- Turn on your device.
- Now, you need to save the initial settings for your Canon IJ printer.
- This means, you need to set some system preferences like date, location, preferred language and time using the printer control panel.
- Make sure you load the paper and printer cartridges properly as mentioned in the guide.
How to Download Canon Setup File?
- Once you are done with the hardware setup for your device
- Now, you can download the drivers following http //ij.start.cannon setup link.
- In the same window, you choose the option given for downloading the printer drivers and software.
- Click on the link and proceed with the steps for driver download.
- Once you do this, the drivers will start downloading on your device.
- You can check the downloading progress in the Footer bar on your browser window.
Steps to Install the Canon Printer After Download from Online Web Portal – http//ij.start.canon
- Open the ‘Control Panel’, and click on the ‘Device and Printer’ option.
- Check whether your printing device is showing on the screen or not. If it is visible, you can see a green checkmark and if it is not, you need to manually add the printer by choosing the ‘Add Printer’ option.
- Now, you can see the list of available http//ij.start.canon printers on your device. Choose ‘Canon’ from the available options.
- Hit the Next button.
- Once you have successfully added the device, you can see the green checkmark.